Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friends


Markki, Mindy and I
I have only known them for little less than a month and they have become my best Utah friends. They are not only co-workers but really good friends. We have so much fun when we hang out... Especially last night and when we spent the night together. I feel like I can be 100% myself around them and I don't have to worry about them judging me. It has been so wonderful getting to know them. We have funny jokes like "I can smell my nose," "bubble, and a ton of other ones... I love you both... :D Having a job wouldn't be as fun if I didn't have wonderful co-workers who are such a blessing in my life. They have all become more like family members... I feel that I can talk to any of them about anything and they will be able to help me through whatever I am having trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~SHANNON MARIE~

My photo
Layton, Utah, United States
My name is Shannon. I am currently 19 years old. I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Layton, Utah a little over a month ago. I really like it here and have been able to meet and make friends with some really nice people. I never thought a month ago when I was given the opportunity to move that it would be something i'd love but Utah has been shown that it is amazing and that I could see myself living here the rest of my life. I will be attending Brigham Young University in Idaho this January and studying family and consumer sciences. I plan on graduating in 2015. I am a very unique person in the fact that I learned about the gospel of Jesus Christ from the missionaries and the neighbor I lived with next door to me in Wisconsin. I learned about the blessings of the sacred gospel and how it can bless lives. I got baptized and found that heavenly father after my baptism blessed me with numerous things including, moving to Utah, a job at the Deseret Industries and the fact that I was accepted into Brigham Young University.

Followers