Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 16, 2010


Relaxing on a Sunday, and being glad that I didn't have to work and could spend time with the family...

I was super happy, my records from my old Ward in Wisconsin where read, and I am now a member of the Layton Heritage Ward.. I was also able to go to the Kaysville Heritage Young Single Adult Ward with my besties Markki and Mindy :D... We were also celebrating that I have been working at the Deseret Industries (DI) for a month on the 14th of May, and we also tied it in as my celebration to moving to Layton 6 weeks late... But who ever says that you have to celebrate on time... lol I don't!!


A photo of Grandma, cutting up the onions for the yummy cheesy broccoli soup that Papa makes..

He was happy to be in his Sunday attire with his chef apron on. Photo by Jimmy...

Kreshia


Jimmy was very excited that Papa was making bread sticks. They are very popular throughout the whole entire Elggren Family...

Jimmy. :) I'm going to quote him at church, he was sitting on my lap... Jimmy: "Shannon your nice" Shannon: "Thank You Jimmy, your nice too!

My beautiful cutting the cucumbers job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~SHANNON MARIE~

My photo
Layton, Utah, United States
My name is Shannon. I am currently 19 years old. I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Layton, Utah a little over a month ago. I really like it here and have been able to meet and make friends with some really nice people. I never thought a month ago when I was given the opportunity to move that it would be something i'd love but Utah has been shown that it is amazing and that I could see myself living here the rest of my life. I will be attending Brigham Young University in Idaho this January and studying family and consumer sciences. I plan on graduating in 2015. I am a very unique person in the fact that I learned about the gospel of Jesus Christ from the missionaries and the neighbor I lived with next door to me in Wisconsin. I learned about the blessings of the sacred gospel and how it can bless lives. I got baptized and found that heavenly father after my baptism blessed me with numerous things including, moving to Utah, a job at the Deseret Industries and the fact that I was accepted into Brigham Young University.

Followers