Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brecklyn's a cutie!!!


Brecklyn is ready for our walk!! :D


Her swimming suit was super adorable.
She went hot tubbing...


I love you Brecklyn



Brecklyn on Easter in her new dress! =)






Tiffany and Brecklyn... <3>


Brecklyn is an adorable little girl, she is amazing and I absolutely love her!!! Her smile is so sweet and innocent and brightens my day. Since I've been living in Utah I've been able to see Brecklyn on many different days including a fun day at an amusement park type place, Easter, a family cookout and today at Jimmy's birthday party.




1 comment:

~SHANNON MARIE~

My photo
Layton, Utah, United States
My name is Shannon. I am currently 19 years old. I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Layton, Utah a little over a month ago. I really like it here and have been able to meet and make friends with some really nice people. I never thought a month ago when I was given the opportunity to move that it would be something i'd love but Utah has been shown that it is amazing and that I could see myself living here the rest of my life. I will be attending Brigham Young University in Idaho this January and studying family and consumer sciences. I plan on graduating in 2015. I am a very unique person in the fact that I learned about the gospel of Jesus Christ from the missionaries and the neighbor I lived with next door to me in Wisconsin. I learned about the blessings of the sacred gospel and how it can bless lives. I got baptized and found that heavenly father after my baptism blessed me with numerous things including, moving to Utah, a job at the Deseret Industries and the fact that I was accepted into Brigham Young University.

Followers